Cottages to rent
We have a small number of cottages in the Hatley St. George area, available for short term lease.
Situated in this rural village, close to or overlooking the large playing field, with its playground equipment. They have front and back gardens, of manageable size, with good strong soil for vegetable growing.
They have direct access to the many Public Paths which provide miles of walking along the hedges and ditches of the surrounding farmland. The village has a small shop and Post Office, as well as a Village Hall and local Church.
The cottages all have oil fired central heating, and are on mains drainage. All the loft spaces are insulated to well above the recommended depth, and all cavity walls are insulated, to reduce heating costs and carbon footprint.
- 2 to 4 bedrooms
- Assure shorthold tenancies
- Garages Available
- Good sized gardens
- Oil fired central heating
- In small rural village
- Part of a traditional farming estate
- Village playing field with play equipment
- Part time village Post Office and shop
- Set in pleasant countryside
- Logs/firewood for sale (small fee)